The CDM Regulations - Key Principles for Engineers
This introductory level webinar is aimed at engineers and will explore the key principles of the CDM Regulations and how this fits with health and safety legislation and the management of construction projects.
There will be a review of when and where the CDM regulations apply and the documentation required. After viewing this webinar you will be able to appreciate how the CDM regulations promote good project management and avoid penalties and reputational damage for non-compliance with the CDM regulations.
If you are a civil, structural or M&E engineer involved in a construction project then this webinar is for you.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The CDM regulations as part of Health and Safety law
- What happens after Brexit
- When and where the CDM regulations apply
- When does the duty arise to notify the Health & Safety Executive
- Who are the duty holders under the CDM regulations
- Documentation required by the CDM regulations
- What is the duty to co-operate
- How does the duty to warn arise
- What are the general principles of prevention
- Penalties for non-compliance with the CDM regulations
This webinar was recorded on 5th July 2018