The Buy to Let Regime & Tax
This webinar will explore and update on recent changes to the buy to let regime, including latest developments on council tax and business rates.
It will also include any relevant changes from Spring 2022 budget relating to this area.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Allowable deductions for taxable profits
- Replacement domestic items
- Income tax rules
- £1,000 property income exemption
- Cash basis for property business
- Rent a room allowance - where are we now?
- Restriction to relief for finance costs
- Interaction property losses
- Furnished holiday letting
- Self-catering business rates new rules
- Capital allowances
- IHT latest
- The CGT charge
- Finance Act 2020 change to letting relief
- Changes in CGT payment and reporting dates
- Incorporation relief and significance of the Ramsay case
- SDLT reliefs update
This webinar was recorded on 26th April 2022
at your organisation