The Basic Payment Scheme - An Introduction for Rural Advisors
This live broadcast session is aimed at rural advisors or those who come across the basic payment scheme in the context of property or private client matters and wish to have an understanding of how the scheme works.
What You Will Learn
This live session will cover the following:
- An introduction to the Basic Payment Scheme
- Who can make a claim under the scheme
- The timetable for the scheme year
- Cross compliance requirements
- The scheme within the context of property transactions
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.