The 5 Stages to a Successful Valuation for Lease Extension & Enfranchisement
This one hour webinar is aimed at property professionals and will outline the key valuation issues, techniques and tactics to enable a successful lease extension and collective enfranchisement.
It will also look at the most recent Tribunal decisions that influence current valuation methods.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The capitalisation of the ground rent: what rate and why?
- The reversion: what rate and why?
- The marriage value: It’s all relative - graphs v evidence
- The negotiation: valuation is an art not a science
- First-tier Tribunal: the last resort - always there but rarely used
- Trustees of The Barry and Peggy High Foundation v Zucconi & Anor  UKUT 242 (LC)
- The use of Savills 2015 outside Prime Central London
This webinar was recorded on 14th October 2019