The 2019 SRA Accounts Rules - A Guide for Reporting Accountants
This live broadcast session will explore a reporting accountant’s view of the new SRA Accounts Rules.
Find out what firms have done to prepare for the new rules and what you should be doing in the future.
The session is suitable for reporting accountants who are new to the SRA Accounts Rules or would like a refresher on the changes.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- The 2019 rules and what firms should be doing to comply
- The key areas of the rules
- The key differences between the old and new rules
- SRA guidance and interpretation
- The role of the reporting accountant and how firms should be getting ready for the annual client money review
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.