Tax for SMEs - A Guide for Small Business Advisors
This live broadcast session will provide an update on all the important developments in business tax over the previous twelve months to enable you to keep your clients in touch with the changes that will have an impact on their business day-to-day.
The aim of the session is to be practical and relevant including examples of how the recent changes will impact on real businesses.
What You Will Learn
This live interactive session will cover the following:
- Recent Budget and Finance Act tax changes on:
- Business tax rates and allowances
- Capital allowances changes
- Corporation tax changes
- Recent HMRC statements and changes in practice
- Recent tax cases of relevance to business tax
- Tax planning and compliance developments
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.