Taking Your Place at the Table - How HR Professionals Can Add Value
Aimed at middle and senior level HR professionals who wish to improve their ‘presence’ within their organisation, this virtual classroom seminar will explore how to raise the confidence and gravitas of the HR function, by demonstrating the value-add commercially, strategically and operationally to the business.
Delivered by HR expert Jocelyn Hughes, this session will consider the following:
- Business strategies - growth, diversification, expansion (mergers & acquisitions) or retraction
- What does my business need to do to succeed? - vision & mission delivery
- HR business consultancy review - where are we now, what needs to change?
- Reporting valuable insights - educating Leadership
- Talking the talk, walking the walk - adding ROI from HR
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Identify the key commercial challenges faced by their organisations
- Recognise the vision and mission in action
- Align HR strategies with the direction of the business
- Guide the organisation through HR strategies which deliver
- Bring expertise and know-how to operational decision-making
- Achieve ‘trusted advisor’ status at senior levels
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.