TUPE remains a challenging, but fundamentally important, area of Law. Despite Brexit TUPE looks set to stay. This course attempts to build from the basics of TUPE, through the most recent decisions, to provide practical answers to the issues encountered in TUPE transfers.
It aims to cover the issues so as to embrace the needs of those new to the subject as well as the desires of experienced practitioners looking for practical solutions to current problems.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- When does a transfer occur
- What are the fundamental protections
- What are the problems and the solutions around the continuing problem of service provision change. Is it possible to 'game' strategic business decisions to achieve commercial aims within TUPE
- Advising claimants about effectively asserting their rights
- Changing terms and conditions of employment, when and how can it be done
- The current issues on pensions
- TUPE and insolvency situations
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme