Sustainability Disclosure Requirements & Investment Labels - Your Questions Answered
In October, the FCA published CP22/20 Sustainability Disclosure Requirements (‘SDR’) and investment labels.
The FCA is currently seeking feedback on a package of measures that includes the introduction of investment product sustainability labels, consumer disclosures and restrictions on how terms like ‘ESG’, ‘green’ or ‘sustainable’ can be used.
This new virtual classroom seminar will explore the most pertaining questions in relation to the SDR.
What You Will Learn
The live and interactive session will cover the following:
- The government’s roadmap to sustainable investing
- The SDR and investment labels
- The task force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (‘TCFD’)
- Sustainable investment labels
- Consumer facing disclosures
- Detailed disclosures targeted at a wider audience
- Naming and marketing rules restricting the use of certain sustainability-related terms
- Requirements for distributors
- A general ‘anti greenwashing’ rule
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.