Supply Chain Contracting - An Introduction to Managing Risk and Ensuring Success
Business operations are busier than ever in a global post-COVID recovery strategy. What can be done in-house and what must be outsourced through developing and engaging one or more supply chains is crucial.
Updated from 2021, this 1-hour webinar explores key topics relating to the ‘top-to-bottom’ contract chain, and tackles issues such as choosing suppliers and terms of business. It also explores the benefit of digital tools and tackles common practical challenges. You will learn what to do, when, and why. In addition, it also delves into the practical side of projects. The webinar will end with latest insights from the market and a summary of takeaways.
The webinar is designed for all individuals who advise on and manage projects particularly those in outsourcing and procurement whether at client, contractor, or supplier tier. It will be especially relevant to contract managers and project managers who are at the sharp end of projects. It applies across industry and whether in the private or public sector.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Supply chain: the backdrop and current status
- Exploring the supply chain
- Who does what and when
- Pressure points/challenges to success
- How collaboration and flexible contracts can help
- Supply contracts
- Choosing a supplier: the risks of out-house
- Terms of business
- The importance of stress-testing
- Digital tools to support a strong supply chain
- Present day: Data management; Communications platforms; and AI
- The future: what’s next? E.g. ESG transparency
- Latest insights from the market
- Summary takeaways
This webinar was recorded on 2nd November 2022
at your organisation