Succession Planning & Partner Retirement - A Guide for Law Firms
Succession and future proofing are today high on the agenda for many law firms as they face the prospect of retirement of partners who may have been the driving forces of their firms.
Planning is the key to successfully managing the succession process.
This live broadcast session will address some of these crucial issues which firms now need to face up to if they are to secure their futures and should be essential viewing both for those involved in the planning for the future of their firms and for those contemplating retirement.
Don’t let your firm become leaderless and lose its best talent and clients.
What You Will Learn
This live session will cover the following:
- Ensuring clarity as to objectives when considering succession issues with a view to putting in place realistic and achievable plans
- Learning how to reconcile the competing interests of different groups within a firm
- Developing career paths for everyone in a firm
- Understanding the skills needed to implement succession plans
- How to safeguard the future when there are no suitable or available replacements for retiring partners
- Consideration of whether a firm has a ‘value’ which can be realised
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.