Subject Access Requests - An Essential Guide For HR & Employment Law Advisors
Subject access requests (SAR) can feel like a procedurally daunting compliance burden.
Whilst your organisation or clients may have procedures in place to deal with requests, the practical issues arising out of the context in which they may be made can be challenging, particularly where large volumes of data are involved, or there are secondary HR issues.
In this webinar expert speaker Laura Scaife will explore some of the core areas of common friction when dealing with requests and will examine recent ICO Guidance and case law.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The core aspects of requests, focussing on the following areas:
- Defining 'Personal Data' which forms the subject matter of a SAR
- How to conduct an effective search for information forming the subject matter of the request
- Applying exemptions effectively
- Dealing with vexatious and tactical requests in the litigation/employment context
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Monday 16th August 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation