Statutory Registers for Company Secretaries - An Essential Guide
This webinar, updated for 2021, will cover the registers a company secretary to a private limited company is required to maintain (the ‘statutory registers’) together with the rules relating to inspection of these statutory registers plus any Brexit implications.
It will help you to understand the requirements of the Companies Act 2006 relating to these statutory registers (including the required content of each register).
The option to keep certain information on the central Companies House register instead of on the company’s internal register will be discussed.
If you are new to the role of company secretary or wish to ensure your registers contain the required statutory content, then this introductory webinar is for you.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What are the statutory registers?
- What are the Brexit implications
- Form and location of the statutory registers (including option of maintenance at Companies House)
- Register of members (including inspection of the register)
- Register of directors
- Particulars of directors to be registered (individuals/corporate bodies)
- Register of directors residential addresses
- Register of secretaries
- Register of charges
- Register of People Having Significant Control (please note this webinar only deals with the content of the register not who should be on the register)
- Optional additional registers
This webinar was recorded on 20th April 2021
at your organisation