Sponsor Licence Compliance - A Guide to Employers' Responsibilities
Since the introduction of the Points Based System, employers have come under increasing burden to scrutinise their employees’ right to work, an enforcement task which traditionally fell upon the Home Office.
Under the current Sponsor Licence regime, whether for Tier 2 or Tier 5, a certain set of rights and responsibilities exists which bind all employers wishing to employ nationals from outside the EEA.
The webinar will give practical guidance on how to navigate through the rights and responsibilities of an immigration sponsor.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- An outline of the current relevant Home Office guidance for sponsors
- Practical tips on how to manage some of the most important sponsor compliance obligations including:
- Reporting obligations: what, when and how to execute it
- Record keeping obligations: what type of documents must be retained, for how long, who should retain them, and knowing when to renew
- Resident Labour Market Test: when and what kind of evidence must be retained
- A brief outline of enforcement visits, suspension, revocation, action plan
- Current developments and proposed changes to the Points Based System and how this affects the Tier 2 Sponsor licence scheme