Social Media for Business - An Advanced Guide
This comprehensive full day course will teach you how to create a strong social media presence for your brand.
The course will cover the key things you need to know to make the most of three key platforms - Twitter, Facebook and Google Analytics - in order to achieve fantastic results for your business.
You will discover how to build a vibrant online community and how to promote your business through Facebook and Twitter advertising. You’ll also learn how to use Google Analytics to measure the impact of your work, as well as how to target advertising to engage with new followers.
If you want to leave the day with techniques that will help you create and analyse content - no matter how big, small or niche your business - then this course is for you.
Please note this is an advanced level course - attendees are expected to have a sound working understanding of the major social platforms, including Twitter and Facebook.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- Researching your audience - and your competition
- Developing creative marketing content and going viral
- Using paid advertising to reach a wider audience, including Facebook ads
- The latest Twitter features, including group direct messages
- Using Instagram to find a new audience for your business
- Case studies on excellent social media in practice
- An introduction to Google Analytics - and what it can do for your business
- How to measure website visits from your social media channels
- Creating a simple but impressive social media report
9:30am - 5:15pm
9:30am - 5:15pm
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme