Social Housing Law Update - Live at Your Desk
This live broadcast session is aimed at anyone practising within social housing and will cover an update on, and a chance to discuss with other housing law practitioners, the key changes in housing law from the past two years.
The topics cover areas that are relevant to those who advise local authorities and registered providers of social housing.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Disrepair update
- Long leasehold damages claims; Homes (Fitness for Human Habitation) Act 2018; Defective Premises Act 1972
- Possession proceedings
- s.21 and starter tenancies
- Flexible Tenancies
- Equality Act 2010 defences and the role of the Public Sector Equality Duty
- Homelessness and allocations update
- Forthcoming legislative changes
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.