Sexual Harassment in the Workplace - Employer Obligations & Risks Explored
Recent media attention has given us some hard-hitting reminders about sexual harassment and managing workplace behaviour more effectively.
This virtual classroom seminar will focus on preventing sexual harassment within the workplace. Consideration will be given to how to manage the legal risks as well as the disruption caused to working relationships.
Suitable for employment lawyers, people managers and HR professionals, you will be given the opportunity to share your own experiences and have your particular questions answered by employment law expert Kate Shepherd.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- What is sexual harassment?
- Who is protected?
- Victimisation claims
- Obligations for employers under the Equality Act
- The defence of taking all reasonable steps to prevent harassment
- Harassment by third parties and resulting risks and claims
- Managing behaviours outside of work
- Preventing claims of harassment
- Responding to complaints
- Non-disclosure agreements and the future
- Responding to criminal behaviour
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.