Serious Incident Reporting - What Charities & Advisors Need to Know
This virtual classroom seminar will look at what registered charities, charity advisors and charity trustees need to know about handling and reporting serious incidents to the Charity Commission, including recent developments.
What You Will Learn
This live broadcast will cover the following:
- Why this needs to be a governance priority for all charities
- Recent trends in serious incident reporting
- How a serious incident ought to be managed
- Adverse occurrences which may amount to a serious incident
- When an incident meets the reporting threshold
- General guidance on handling and reporting serious incidents
- Guidance on handling and reporting serious incidents during the Pandemic
- When should a charity report an incident involving a partner entity?
- Who should or might report an incident to the Charity Commission?
- Filing a serious incident report with the Charity Commission - recent changes
- What to include in a serious incident report
- Data protection and confidentiality issues
- When to file a report with the Charity Commission
- Other regulators or agencies that may need to be informed
- Learning lessons and preventing recurrences
- Managing reputational issues
- Where to find further support and guidance
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.