Section 37 Reports - A Guide for Family Lawyers
As an avenue available to the court in private law proceedings, this webinar will equip you with an understanding of what a section 37 report is, when the court should be invited to make a direction and why this might be a useful approach in private law proceedings.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What section 37 reports are
- When a request for a section 37 report should be made
- Why a section 37 report might be a useful tool in private law proceedings
- The powers available to the court when a direction for a section 37 report is made, including making an interim care or interim supervision order
- What might happen after a section 37 direction is made
- What practitioners should look for in a section 37 report
- Consideration of whether the court can sanction multiple section 37 reports
- Consideration of the case Re:K (Children) and the provisions under Part 12 Family Procedure Rules 2010
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Wednesday 2nd November 2022 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation