Section 28 Pre-Trial Cross Examination - A Guide for Criminal Lawyers
This webinar will examine section 28 of the Youth Justice and Criminal Evidence Act which provides for cross examination pre-trial. The webinar will bring you up to date on the latest changes.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What is section 28?
- In which courts can pre-trial cross examination take place and who does it apply to?
- When does the trial begin?
- What are the pitfalls from a defendant’s point of view?
- How do you best conduct such a cross examination
- Dealing with the intermediary
- Putting your case
- Testing the reliability and credibility of the witness
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Friday 4th March 2022 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation