Scams, Fraud & Cybercrime in Law Firms - Practical Steps for Risk Reduction
In the current climate we all need to have our wits about us in the battle against the scammers and fraudsters.
‘Trust no-one’ is not a great recommendation for client care but ‘taking five’ to ask ourselves ‘could I be being scammed here?’ is always good advice.
This webinar will discuss the common types of cybercrime and fraud you might encounter and how best to overcome them.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Scale of cybercrime
- Types of cybercrime - systems attacks and ID fraud
- Steps to overcome the main attacks
- Systems attacks
- Policies and internal protocols
- CyberEssentials & ISO 27001
- Cyber insurance
- ID fraud
- AML CDD checks
- GDPR implications
- Essential steps to guard against frauds of all types
- Take 5
This webinar was recorded on 23rd June 2020
Quick Quiz - Test Your Knowledge: Money Laundering