SMEs & Lending Fundamentals - Who, How, Why & What?
Lending is one of the key products of banks and other institutions. Borrowing is one of the key needs of SMEs.
This live online broadcast will look at borrowing from the point of view of SMEs and their professional advisers.
✓ Why SMEs borrow
✓ How they borrow
✓ Who from - banks, P2P lenders, finance companies
✓ What they pay - interest, fees, insurance
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Reasons for borrowing - expansion, working capital/cash flow
- Types of loan
- Term loans
- Cash flow forecasts
- Borrowing at fixed, floating and capped rates
- Repayment schedules
- Equal monthly payments
- Capital holidays
- Schedule dates
- How banks assess credit risk
- Financial analysis
- Non-financial risk assessment
- Structuring the loan
- Conditions precedent
- Security and guarantees
- Loan pricing fundamentals
- Interest rate risk management
- Floating rate loans
- Using caps and fix: float swaps
- Loan monitoring
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.