SDLT & Residential Property - A 30 Minute Guide for Conveyancers - Webinar
This webinar will provide conveyancers with an insight into how SDLT affects residential property transactions.
It will answer the following questions:
- What is residential property for SDLT purposes?
- What questions should you ask?
- What is the ‘deal’ and when might transactions be linked?
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The connected parties conundrum
- Tax planning - would there be a better way to structure the deal?
- Company purchases of residential dwellings - the additional rate, the 15% higher threshold & reliefs
- Multiple dwelling relief - when does it apply, how do you calculate it and when might it be reclaimed
- The additional rate - single purchases, multiple purchases - what is a main residence?
- The global reach of SDLT with the higher rate - how can you be certain it doesn’t apply?
- Common problems
Prices (ex VAT)
New: Enjoy unlimited 24/7 access to over 642 webinars with an MBL Annual Webinar Subscription. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.