SDLT - A Guide for Commercial Property Advisors
This webinar will explain how SDLT affects commercial property transactions.
It is aimed at those who advise commercial tenants, developers and investors.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- When can you assess commercial property as ‘residential’ and use the lower rates of tax, ignoring the additional rate?
- The rules on linked transactions and multiple dwellings relief
- Linked transactions and connected parties as regards to company and commercial property transactions - the sting in the tail of the rate reductions
- Incorporation of portfolios - what you need to know
- Consideration affecting fixtures - goodwill
- Substantial performance and development agreements
- Conditional contracts and options
- Sub sales - the rules - when to ‘worry’
- Common problems
Prices (ex VAT)
New: Enjoy unlimited 24/7 access to over 642 webinars with an MBL Annual Webinar Subscription. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.