Risk Management for Conveyancers - Do You Comply?
If your CQS accreditation or Conveyancing Lender Panel status was at risk, would your firm survive? Are you about to suffer a catastrophic negligence claim which will make the cost of PI insurance unaffordable - how do you know?
This live broadcast session is intended for partners, COLPs, and team managers looking to safely delegate 'bread and butter' conveyancing work, or to introduce a case management system, or team working.
Residential conveyancing is low profit, high risk work, regularly topping the list of claims made against professional indemnity insurance policies.
This course will focus upon the management of risk in conveyancing.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- The meaning of risk applied to conveyancing and case management systems
- Compliance, quality and profit are linked
- Conveyancing as a process with information flows
- Does it matter if all your conveyancers do it differently?
- Mapping how your firm uniquely does conveyancing
- Tools which measure: how good are your conveyancers?
- The importance of meaningful file audits, and acting on what is revealed
- Learning from 'what went wrong and why?' and acting on it before that catastrophic claim
- Why what you think you can delegate safely, often isn't the case
- People, change and introducing a case management system
- A lifetime's examples of complaints and claims in conveyancing
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.
1:00pm - 4:00pm
1:00pm - 4:00pm