Right to Work Check Process - All Change from April 2022
Join Joanna Hunt of Fieldfisher LLP for this virtual classroom seminar which will cover the changes being introduced to the process of carrying out right to work checks from April 2022.
From this point, checks of physical biometric residence permits will only be accepted if they are made online and there will be major changes to how the right to work documents for British and Irish nationals can be checked. The session will examine these changes and will discuss the requirements for making compliant right to work checks and the consequences if a company fails to do so. With the growth in 'digital immigration status', employers need to ensure they are up to speed on how they can check that their employees have the correct permission to work in the UK.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive broadcast will cover the following:
- A reminder of the prevention of illegal working legal framework
- The implications of the April 2022 changes
- Who can carry out a check and what documents you can accept?
- How to carry out a manual right to work check
- How to carry out an online right to work check
- Consequences of failure to carry out right to work checks
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.
Added to basket
Learn Live | 03.10.2023
N/A | 3:00pm - 4:30pm
Right to Work Check Process - All Change from April 2022Checkout