Restructuring & Insolvency in Ireland Post-COVID-19 - Latest Developments
This new virtual classroom seminar will provide delegates with a comprehensive understanding of the developments in restructuring and insolvency in Ireland post-COVID-19, including guidance on all aspects of these latest developments and how they affect companies, their shareholders, their directors, and their creditors.
- Advising on which restructuring and insolvency process to use for financially impacted clients
- How to use the new Small Company Administrative Rescue Process (SCARP)
- Steps to complete a successful examinership of a financially impacted company
The session is suitable for solicitors who deal with small corporate clients who may be struggling with solvency, barristers who practice in company and commercial law and other suitably qualified professionals who are involved in advising corporate clients.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Restructuring and Insolvency in Ireland in post Brexit and the COVID-19 era
- Ireland as a restructuring destination
- The restructuring and insolvency procedures available in Ireland
- The new Small Company Administrative Rescue Process (‘SCARP’)
- Examinership in Ireland
- Examinership in Ireland and the Cape Town Convention
- Examinership and recognition
- Schemes of Arrangement in Ireland
- Schemes of Arrangement recognition and enforceability
- Receivership In Ireland
- Liquidation in Ireland
- Priority of claims in a Winding Up
- Recent Irish restructurings
- Relevant considerations on the selection of process
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.