Resolutions for Company Secretaries - In One Hour
The subject of resolutions can sometimes cause confusion for company secretarial practitioners:
- The type of resolution - annual routine, shareholder, director, ordinary, special, written, resolutions of the Board
- What approvals are required and from whom?
This webinar is for all company secretarial practitioners wanting to feel confident when advising clients or their boards on approvals required for company decisions and how the company law framework on resolutions can be used most effectively.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- How decisions may be made by Boards
- The legal framework under the Companies Act 2006 and Listing Rules relating to company resolutions
- The use of resolutions within Board agendas and meetings
- An explanation of various types of resolution and when they may be used
- The effective and best practice use of written resolutions in practice