Residential Tenancies in Wales - The Latest Update with David Smith
Wales is increasingly a different jurisdiction from England for housing matters.
This live broadcast session will look at the law in Wales for residential tenancies and explore the differences, whilst also providing the latest update.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- The devolution settlement and the Welsh jurisdiction
- A reminder of law making in Wales
- The changing nature of Welsh housing law
- The Housing Act 1988 in Wales
- Licensing and registration in Wales
- Renting homes and the future of Welsh law
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.