Residential Property & Fire Safety - Recent Developments
Since the Grenfell fire, there has been a massive reassessment of the regulatory regime for fire safety, particularly in high-rise residential properties.
The changes include:
- Amendments to the Building Regulations
- Amendments to the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order
- The enactment of the Building Safety Act, which creates a whole new regime for the management of fire safety risks
- Significant changes to the Defective Premises Act
- Developments to the use of the EWS1 form, with the introduction of PAS9980
Anyone undertaking work in connection with the construct, management and/or valuation of residential property needs to be aware of all these changes, to protect themselves again the risk of claims.
This webinar will provide an update on all recent developments, along with advice on the steps that property professionals can take to ensure they meet the new regulatory requirements.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The continuing development of the regulatory regime for fire safety
- What you may need to do as a professional involved in the construction, management and/or valuation of a residential property
- What steps you can take to protect yourself against the risk of a claim
This webinar was recorded on 10th May 2023
New: Enjoy unlimited 24/7 access to over 1495 webinars with an MBL Annual Webinar Subscription. Email email@example.com for details..
Added to basket
Webinar | On Demand
Unlimited Viewers | 1hr
Residential Property & Fire Safety - Recent DevelopmentsCheckout
at your organisation