Residential Property & Fire Safety - Guidance for Surveyors & Property Professionals
Since the Grenfell fire, there has been a massive reassessment of the regulatory regime for fire safety, particularly in high-rise residential properties. The changes include:
- Amendments to the Building Regulations
- Amendments to the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order
- The enactment of the Building Safety Act, which creates a whole new regime for the management of fire safety risks
- Significant changes to the Defective Premises Act
- The introduction of the EWS1 Form
Anyone undertaking work in connection with the construct, management and/or valuation of residential property needs to be aware of all these changes, to protect themselves again the risk of claims.
This webinar will provide an update on all recent developments, along with advice on the steps that property professionals can take to ensure they meet the new regulatory requirements.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The new regulatory regime for fire safety
- What you may need to do as a professional involved in the construction, management and/or valuation of a residential property
- What steps you can take to protect yourself against the risk of a claim
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Thursday 22nd September 2022 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation