Representative of an Overseas Business Visa - The Essentials
The Representative of an Overseas Business Visa has gained more prominence since the Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa closed in March 2020.
The route pre-dates the previous Points-Based System and is relevant for businesses outside the UK with no existing presence in the UK. It allows senior employees of the overseas business to set up and run the UK branch or subsidiary.
This new webinar will provide an introduction to this route.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Introduction to the Representative of an Overseas Business Visa
- The relevant immigration rules and policy guidance
- Conditions of stay and duration of visa grant
- Applying for an extension
- Dealing with a refusal
- Applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain
This webinar was recorded on 1st October 2020