Remote Hearings in Civil Litigation Matters - An End to the ‘Old Days’?
Civil litigation has changed fundamentally and never more so than in these times of COVID-19.
The senior judiciary have made it plain that they see no going back to the old days even when the crisis is passed.
This webinar will explore the latest developments and provide practical tips on dealing with cases in the new regime.
What You Will Learn
This short webinar will cover the following:
- All CPR changes relating to COVID-19 together with a practical summary of how they affect you and your practice
- The Protocol for remote hearings
- The guidance for PDF bundles
- The guidance for remote costs assessment
- In the matter of One Blackfriars Ltd
This webinar was recorded on 19th June 2020
at your organisation