Relief from Sanctions - Dangerous Myths & More Explored
Everyday, someone somewhere breaches a Rule or Order .
It might be failing to produce a budget on time (but which time?) or, most often, not serving witness statements as ordered.
This live broadcast session will explain the key principles and cases as well as looking at some dangerous myths about relief.
Presented by Dominic Regan, what promises to be a lively session will be relevant to all civil litigators, from construction to PI.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- How can you get more time?
- The benefit of an in time application
- A run through of CPR 3.8 and 3.9
- The Denton trilogy
- Why delay can be disastrous!
- Can you get relief for breaching an ‘Unless’ Order ?
- How to partially circumvent CPR 3.14
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.