RTA Claims in 2021 - Live at Your Desk
On 31 May 2021 changes to whiplash and low value RTA cases will take place. As a result of the changes, more cases will fall into the no costs regime, fewer clients will be entitled to claim and much lower damages will be available for the injured party.
There are many exceptions to the new processes, and it is vital that you understand the details of the new system if you are to be able to make the work profitable while giving clients the service that they need.
This live broadcast session will explain what the new system does and does not include.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- New whiplash regulations, CPR and Practice Direction changes and new protocols for SCT cases
- What types of accident will the new system cover?
- What type of claimant is included?
- When does the new system come into force?
- Small claims limit for RTA claims
- Tariff of damages - what is it and what is included?
- What about small claims for employment and other claims?
- How to adapt to the changes and still make a profit
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.