RTA Claims - The Latest Developments for PI Lawyers
This webinar will consider some important developments in the world of road traffic claims to ensure that you stay current and knowledgeable in your field.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What is the correct measure of loss?
- The elements of basic hire rates evidence which the Court considers relevant
- What is the threshold for impecuniosity?
- Developments in the Court’s approach to a Claimant's evidence and dishonesty
- Developments in the assessment of fixed fees in RTA cases
- Costs and counterclaims
Pre Action Protocols
- Procedural developments in portal and ex-portal cases
Civil Liability Act
- An update on the Civil Liability Act
This webinar was recorded on 22nd March 2021
at your organisation