Q&A for Civil Litigators - An Audience with Stephen Gold & Dominic Regan
A unique live event in which Stephen Gold, former District Judge, and Dominic Regan will field your questions about civil litigation as well as sharing tips on best practice.
Stephen writes the ‘Civil Way’ column for the New Law Journal and has encyclopaedic knowledge of everything that came before him in 30 years of sitting. Debt, landlord and tenant, nuisance, matrimonial and property problems are some of his specialities.
What You Will Learn
- Civil litigation - your questions answered
- Tips on best practice
- Example questions:
- What is the right way to propose a ‘drop hands’ offer?
- My client can’t pay its debts? What are the options?
- Is there any way to get an expedited trial date?
- What are the do’s and don’ts when appearing before a District Judge ?
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.