Protecting Against Cyber Crime
According to recent research by Beaming more than half (52%) of British businesses fell victim to some form of cyber crime in 2017. It has been reported that 2.9 million UK firms suffered cyber security breaches nationwide at a cost of £29.1 billion.
This convenient lunchtime live broadcast will help you to understand the potential weaknesses in your organisation and the best way to protect your business against cyber fraud and risk.
What You Will Learn
This session will cover:
- Measures an organisation should take to minimise the risk of a cyber attack
- Recognising some of the forms cyber crime can take
- Phishing and spear phishing scams - how to identify & prevent
- Malware including ransomware attacks
- Spotting the red flags
- Strategies to detect cyber crime
- Cyber risks and controls
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.