Property Damage & Liability - A Guide for Insurance Lawyers
This virtual classroom seminar will provide you with a greater understanding of property damage and liability policies which you can apply in your day-to-day practice, or when insurance law issues cross your desk.
You will have an understanding of the practical issues arising when handling these types of claims.
The purpose of this session is to set out the main areas of property damage and liability in insurance law.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Types of property damage insurance:
- Fire policies
- Risk of storm and tempest
- The nature of the risk
- Causation of loss
- Common exclusions
- Types of liability insurance:
- Public liability policies
- Product liability policies
- Key terms in liability policies
- The right to an indemnity under a liability policy and when it arises
- The rights of third parties against a liability insurer
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.