Project Management - A Toolkit for Marketers - Live at Your Desk
This virtual classroom session provides an essential foundation for anyone involved in implementing marketing projects.
Developments in project management approaches will be outlined from traditional to agile alongside the steps required to scope, plan, implement and evaluate marketing projects.
The session provides the grounding required to manage marketing projects that deliver on time and within budget through understanding and applying project management tools alongside encouraging project managers to promote cooperation and mutual accountability within the team.
Attendees will understand what it really means to be a project manager and why it is an essential skill for the ambitious marketer.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Understand the project management process
- Project planning approaches - from traditional to agile
- Application of project management planning tools
- Develop a project plan and prioritise the tasks within the plan
- Preparing budgets
- Making a business case for the partners and stakeholders
- Importance of project communication
- Project implementation and organising your team to work to deadlines
- Effective delegation and management of people so that they understand the role they are playing and their accountability to other team members
- Monitoring and measuring project performance
- Dealing with project and campaign changes (scope creep)
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.