Problem Solving & Critical Thinking - Improving Decision Making, Collaboration & Performance
This virtual classroom seminar will update you with cutting-edge research, information and practical approaches to start thinking critically about business problems and identifying appropriate solutions to improve business performance.
By attending this live session you will gain an understanding of the importance of critically analysing information to be able to identify and solve business problems.
Case studies will be shared on how organisations are successfully using design thinking and agile methodologies to improve decision making, collaboration and performance.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Understanding the importance of gathering data and information for making impactful business decisions
- Understanding the importance of thinking critically and logically to identify a problem
- How to gather supporting data in a time-efficient way using the right tools
- Analysing the information to clearly identify and describe the problem
- Solving problems using comprehensive frameworks
- Reviewing cutting edge research on problem solving and decision making
- How to use design thinking to generate ideas and discover creative solutions
- Working collaboratively to identify appropriate solutions
- Creating a plan to implement, evaluate and follow-up on decisions
- Understanding the importance planning the execution of the decisions
- Creating agile work culture to improve the decision-making process
- Implementing new decisions and change initiates in a digital setting
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.