Privilege & Without Prejudice in Practice - An Introduction
This webinar reviews the extent and limitations of litigation privilege and without prejudice including how it can be applied in practice.
What You Will Learn
This introductory webinar will cover the following:
- Legal professional privilege - who can use it and when?
- Preparatory documents - RBS litigation
- New parameters after ENRC for in house counsel
- Who is the client after Astex
- Can legal advice privilege be delegated?
- Litigation privilege - when does it begin?
- Counsel’s advice references after Mid East Trading
- Waiver - when does it occur and how many documents would be affected? Holyoak v Candy
- Mistake - at any time? Atlantis Realm
- Without prejudice - exceptions to the rule Oceanbulk
- Client discussions are not covered after WH Holding Ltd (1) West Ham United Football
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Friday 28th February 2020 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.