Private Children Law - Exploring Some Tricky Issues
Private children law proceedings can throw up all sorts of issues not encountered elsewhere. Many applications turn out to be uncomplicated and proceed without difficulty but others may give rise to a whole number of issues that need to be navigated, often at a contested court hearing.
This webinar addresses a number of these subjects that may well require advanced preparation.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Finding of fact hearings, Scott Schedules and evidence
- Experts, the need to instruct and give evidence
- Court reports from CAFCASS and the Local Authority
- Rule 16.4 Guardians
- Submissions and cross examination
- Court decisions
- Enforcement of court orders
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Wednesday 12th May 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation