Pricing & Alternative Fee Arrangements - How to Reap the Rewards
The introduction by the SRA of transparent pricing in December 2018 has shone a light for many firms, for the first time, on how they present their prices.
Over recent years, many firms have been alive to the commercial advantages of adopting modern consumerist tactics and applying them to legal services. The time has come for all firms to get that competitive advantage and gain an insight into how different pricing methodologies and fee arrangements can both benefit your bottom line and give client satisfaction.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- Ten powerful strategies to making more money
- Why we fail to make a profit with fixed fees and how to do this effectively
- Why we have write-offs and how to avoid these in the future
- How behavioural economics applies to professional services pricing
- What does this mean in practice?
- Understanding price risk and value alignment for our clients
- How to document the arrangements with your clients, keeping it simple, yet enabling changes in price to accommodate ‘mission creep’
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme