Planning Law for Conveyancers - Winter Update
Planning law is one of those areas of the law which conveyancers know is there but are not sure of all the circumstances in which it may affect your clients.
This webinar will answer many of your questions about those many areas which can affect any transaction.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Due diligence in enquiries and searches of Local Authorities
- Which planning permissions affect the property?
- What do the conditions on the planning permissions mean?
- What work can be carried out on the dwelling house without planning permission?
- What Building Regulations are needed?
- How to avoid complaints/negligence actions from your clients?
- Rules for use of properties including HMOs and Airbnb
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Monday 13th January 2020 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.