Planning Law - A 1 Hour Update with David Forbes
This webinar will review the recent changes in the planning system and will provide a case law update.
It is aimed at planning and property professionals who wish to keep abreast of the rapidly changing face of planning law and practice.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Latest changes to CIL and s106; will this mean better provision of infrastructure?
- Changes to planning guidance: does this help puzzled applicants?
- Agent of change: effects of development on neighbours
- Use of Proceeds of Crime Act in enforcement
- Latest cases on listed buildings and other matters
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Monday 16th December 2019 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.