Personal Injury & Loss of Career Earnings for Sports Professionals
This webinar will walk you through loss of career earnings for sports professionals in the context of personal injury claims. Such claims may encompass past and future loss of earnings, loss of congenial employment, Smith v Manchester and Blamire awards.
Your speakers will share some practical hints and tips, gleaned from running their own cases, including advice on how to get under skin of the facts of each case with detailed analysis of medical records, appearance stats and performance data.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The law (including loss of a chance)
- The anatomy of a claim
- Experts: which experts do you need, and why?
- General principles distilled from case law
- Checklist of issues (i.e., what the evidence needs to cover), to include:
- Claimant-specific factors which impact earning potential
- Sport-specific factors
- Career termination, injury, retirement, etc.
- Case law
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Friday 11th November 2022 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation