Permitted Development Rights - The Key Issues
This interactive live broadcast will provide you with an update of all the current Permitted Development Rights plus the proposals for future changes.
The session will cover what is allowed and what is not allowed to be done to a property or piece of land without getting planning permission.
It is aimed at all practitioners involved in planning and development matters as advisors or developers.
What You Will Learn
This live broadcast session will cover the following:
- Is it ‘development’ so that Permitted Development rights need to be explored?
- Can you just proceed with the development or do you need prior approval?
- How have the many changes in the Permitted Development Rights over the last 6 year affected our high streets and other developments?
- How can you challenge the refusal of prior approval applications?
- What about Article 4 Directions?
- What proposals are there for future changes in the Permitted Development system?
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.