Permitted Development Rights - Current Guidance & Reforms in One Day
This seminar will provide you with an update of all the changes which have taken place with Permitted Development Rights over the last few years. These will include all the most recent Government Reforms.
It will cover what is allowed and what is not allowed to be done to a property or piece of land without needing planning permission.
The new Business Use Class E will be explored along with the new rights to extend and demolish both dwellings and Business premises.
The Government's proposed sweeping changes to the Planning system in the Levelling Up and Regeneration Bill will be considered, along with proposed changes to the NPPF.
This seminar is aimed at all practitioners involved in the planning and development matters as advisors or developers.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- Is it development?
- What, if any, permitted development is allowed?
- What limitations are there?
- Can these rights be limited at a local level?
- What are the main problems caused by prior approval provisions?
- What take up is there likely to be of the new rights to demolish and extend?
- How will the new use classes impact on our high streets?
- Have the permitted development rights been removed
- Should you consider more use of CLEUDS and CLOPUDS?
- Would planning permission be an easier route?
- How to avoid negligent advice to clients
10:00am - 4:30pm
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme