Payroll & RTI - Key Issues for the 2021/22 Tax Year
We begin the 2021/22 tax year still handling claims under the job retention scheme as well as handling compliance activity around the scheme.
But, business as usual continues too with a new student loan plan, the rollout of off-payroll working in the private sector and changes to national minimum wage. Though businesses have been under unprecedented pressure, the regulatory authorities expect employers and agents to be operating compliantly.
This webinar will ensure that you have not missed any key points to help you plan ahead for next year.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Managing risk and compliance activity in respect to the coronavirus job retention scheme
- Amendments to the SSP rules in respect to COVID-19
- The introduction of a veterans’ NI exemption
- NMW: new regulations and risk areas
- The new student loan plan 4 and changes to the starter process
- The rollout of off-payroll working to the private sector
- Benefits in kind: relaxations in respect to COVID-19 and 2021/22 changes
- The end of the final OpRA transition and the impact on P11Ds
This webinar was recorded on 14th April 2021
at your organisation